SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
THE BRIDGE OF HOPE ACADEMY-MOMBASA
- I will be punctual in arrival to school , be in the right place at the right time.
- I will wear the right / proper school uniform in school and school activities and PE kit during the PE lessons.
- I will be disciplined .No fighting ,using immoral or abusive language and chewing in and out of school.
- I will obey the teachers , prefects ,respect staff and visitors in the school compound.
- I will speak in English in and out of the school except on Fridays and during the Kiswahili lessons.
- I will take part in all school activities and duty roster except on medical grounds.
- I will attend and maintain silence in all class lessons and complete homework in time.
- I will take care of personal and school property. I am accountable for loss of textbook and damage for furniture allocated to me including breakage of windows and doors.
- I will stay within the school compound until the school compound until time to go home , fill exit sheet when I have to be out of school.
10.I will not carry out any unhealthy relationships in school and I will report anything I think is not right to the authority.